Home education is a parent-directed approach to education for grades K-12 where parents are responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of their child's learning.
NorthStar Academy supports families who provide home education for their children by providing them with a supportive facilitator, resource funds, and access to a variety of learning experiences.
Our staff is here to work with parents to customize their program and meet their children’s specific needs. If families want to talk or are looking for teaching resources, NorthStar’s teachers and administrative staff are available to help.
Call us to talk with one of our home education specialists about your needs.
Benefits of registering with NorthStar Academy:
- Caring staff who believe in homeschooling
- A supportive and dynamic community
- Funding available to purchase resources (guidelines provided)
- Educational Supports including:
- Activity Days and Learning Clusters
- Access to online learning subscriptions
- Access to standardized assessments
- Learning Supports consultation